пятница, суббота, воскресенье 11:00 — 18:00
Стоимость: 160 euro. 40 euro — предоплата.
Ведущий: Alexander Girshon
To be on your own side: self-criticism, compassion and unfolding of self
As a therapist and a teacher I’m working a lot with the problem of the relations of clients with themselves. How can we move from judging, poisonous, non-supportive relations to ourselves to the friendly, accepting, resourceful ones?
It seems that in our inner reality (that depends from social and family background) there is a lot of space for inner critics, censors or executor, but there is less space for inner partnership, friendship and support.
On this training we will mindfully dance with these inner figures — critic and supporter:
- How do they live inside us? How are they constructed? What influence do they have on our lifes?
- Why the critical thinking is a good thing, but self-criticism is not?
- How can we have a deal with the criticism from the others and our criticism to the others?
- How can self-criticism interrupt our ability for cooperation and competition?
- How can we differentiate compassion from the feeling of pity?
- How can we be a good team for ourselves and our projects?
Dances and open discussions, sense of humor and respect to the differences, creative and safe space will support us in our inquiry of self-support and wellbeing.